Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Zebras


This picture was started last summer and came to a halt when I lost interest after painting the front zebra. I had another couple of false starts but really pulled out all the stops this week to get it finished. What surprised me was how my approach and use of colour had changed during this time but I enjoyed finishing it and was pleased with the finished result.
...
Karisma/Prismacolor pencils on Black Rising Stonehenge paper.

Getting Blogging

Although I set up this blog sometime ago with the view to record my travels in Australasia I didn't actually get around to posting anything. So here I go with my Travels in Art!