Saturday, 16 May 2009

Girl on a Bicycle WIP3


I spent a lot of time on the bike before returning to the dress and think it looks better for being a warmer colour. I'm still not entirely happy with it nearly went in the recycling but having another look today I think it is worth keeping going. The pedal hub needs work, the photo reference is very dark and it is difficult to see how it all fits together but with a bit of Photoshop manipulation I should be able to work it out. I think I will put this aside now and wait until I have finished jury service before continuing.

2 comments:

pencilportraits said...

this is so good, what an unusual portrait, I'm very interested in this so will be back to see how work unfolds so hope your jury service isn't for too long

raena said...

I liked the citrus fruit painting, but for some reason I'm really pulled more to pictures with people in them. I love this one! I can't wait to see it finished!