Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Stourhead NT, Wiltshire


The art and craft fayre was not a total wash out in both senses. The heavy showers meant that there were fewer people through the doors. I didn't sell any pictures but did manage to part with a few cards which nearly covered the cost of the stand. My sister, Rona, did much better with her Wool 'n' Wood creations and she is going to the October fayre too. My great neice, Gracie, gave me a helping hand with the watercolour pencils and some rather expensive paper. Between her and my grandson Callum they managed to get through quite a few sheets...ah well they enjoyed it and I and many others enjoyed watching them so they were a bit of a crowd puller.

I have entered 4 pictures into the UKCPS annual exhibition to be held at the RBSA in the Autumn. It will be August before I know if any of them have been accepted.

After the rush of events the past few weeks I have had a couple of days break from art but now I'm on to something new...trying to do some miniatures...I think I might regret it.

No comments: