Monday, 22 March 2010

New Website

Today it is raining in Somerset and there is a cold wind blowing through the cracks so I have hunkered down by the fire with my laptop and updated my website . A necessary evil especially as someone pointed out this morning I had a glaring error on the old one. I used the new wizard that comes with my BT provider, much better than the old one but still not something I find easy to use. Oh how I wish I could afford to have it done professionally. I'm sure there will be some tweaking necessary but at least it will be easier to add new pictures.

3 comments:

Janet Pantry said...

It's raining here in Beds too :(
Like the new website, Pauline, I like dark grey as a background - it sets off your pics beautifully. I'm wondering if you'll put the sizes of your pics on there? I like to know sizes but that's just me! My faves are 'Shore Birds' and 'Je Text' - I love those two! :)

Bev said...

GREAT improvement Pauline, I really like it. I also love the grey background. I have chosen a grey bg for my new web design....if it ever gets finished!!!

Thanks for linking to me I will add yours to mine when I get around to updating.

Pauline said...

Thanks Bev and Janet, yes good idea to put the sizes on I didn't think of that.