Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Exhibitions

Oh dear, I have sadly neglected my blog.  Too much to do, so little time exhibitions coming out of my ears but happy to say I sold 3 pictures at my local art group in Somerton and my Tabby Cat sold at the Open Exhibition in Clevedon.  I actually managed to get all 4 of my pictures juried in for the first time and as a result have been approached by a local gallery.  ALSO I have been awarded Signature Membership of the UKCPS very exciting. So good news all round.

I am now preparing for my first group exhibition to be held at Ilminster Arts Centre from 6th to 18th September.  Hanging on Saturday, Private View Sunday 5th between 3 and 5pm.  Do come along for tea and cake.  We will also been in residence on Wednesday 8th promoting the UKCPS, coloured pencils and giving people the opportunity to have a go.

I will also be demonstrating at the UKCPS annual exhibition in Stamford on 29 and 30 September.

1 comment:

Tracy Hall said...

Thats terrific news Pauline, congrats on the sales, gallery and signature status! Best wishes for your upcoming shows and hope you're not worn out by October :)