Sunday, 25 September 2011

UK Coloured Pencil Society Exhibition

UKCPS Exhibition

Here is a link to the gallery of the UKCPS 10th anniversary exhibition currently being held at the Central Methodist Hall, Westminster, London.  It really is an exhibition not to be missed.  The standard is very high and there are daily demonstrations, workshops, a silent auction, have-a-go area and prints and cards for sale.  The exhibition finishes next Saturday and I will be in attendance on Thursday and Friday this week.  If there are any UKCPS members going along please make yourself known to the desk and if you can offer a couple of hours of your time to help with stewarding so much the better.   Your society needs you.

I was delighted to find a little red dot on my zebra picture.



6 comments:

Blogger Barb said...

congratulations on selling the zebra!
I loved that painting

Pauline said...

Thanks Barb.

sue said...

Its not a LITTLE red dot, Its a BIG red dot Pauline.
Congratulations on the sale.

and yes, It is definitely the best collection of coloured pencil art I've seen and so worth the visit.

Mindful Drawing said...

I'm in Belgium with no time to visit the exhibition. However, viewing the drawings with the help of the website of the UKCPS was a joy.
Congratulations with your beautiful Zebra-drawing.
Paula

Pauline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pauline said...

Thanks Sue and Paula. Not sure if this is an age thing or not Bev, as I didn't paint when I was younger I have nothing to compare it with. Perhaps it's just that we don't have to think about the hundred and one things for juggling work and family anymore.